Posting Title: HR Advisor
We are looking for an HR Advisor to handle a variety of personnel related duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR Business Partner and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Assist with the recruitment process: create job requisitions, follow up on approvals, make sure to obtain all necessary employment documents (signed offer letters and additional clauses, passports, ID’, employment verification letters, payroll provider forms, etc) from employees and file them accordingly.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, policies, and regulations; support them during the relocation and setting up in Barcelona (NIE appointments, Social Security, Phone number). Be the main point of contact for any difficulties they may experience in the city (getting CAT Salut, Empadronamiento, solve questions and doubts about the city).
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Team; Support HR Business Partner in requesting employment contracts to outside provider and file them once signed by all parties.
- Process overtime in a monthly basis.
- Process documentation and prepare reports related to personnel activities; Collaborate with on-site projects, VISA audits, Workday audits and Payroll provider requests.
- Collaborate in projects to comply with local legal requirements (e.g. Gender Equality, Disability Quota).
- Encourage the participation on Dow Jones initiatives among the employees and help to organize the events (Bring your kids at the office day, Wellness 360, Corporate race, Home cooking festival, Charity events and more).
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or relevant field;
- Basic knowledge of labor laws;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a fast paced international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and a strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Google Drive, MS Word and Excel;
- Spanish and English spoken and written is mandatory;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, team player;
- French Speaking, is a plus
What we offer:
- Full-time position (40h per week) from Monday to Friday.
- Work in a global and fast paced Company with a dynamic, young and multicultural atmosphere.
- Career development.
- Competitive benefit package: Restaurant tickets, Private medical insurance, Pension plan, Fitness reimbursement
If this position matches your experience, skills and motivations please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.