What are my accountabilities?
- The Commercial Partnerships team is focused on accelerating our subscriber base in Asia through forming commercial partnerships with designated partners.
- Assist the Partnerships Director in identifying new partners for us to work with through prospecting, cold calling and building excellent relationships.
- Face to face and telephone contact with all accounts to build relationship, educate customers regarding our offerings (digital, print and mobile) to execute the engagement, incremental and new business objectives.
- Increase engagement and registered users within partnerships
- New business development to include incremental revenue and new business accounts
- Work with customer service to ensure optimum account management
- Maintain data, contacts and notes in CRM system
- Work in conjunction with marketing to optimize engagement with Partnerships and drive new business
- Improve performance of the function / department through the analysis of existing business processes, identifying innovative alternatives and recommendations for more effective or efficient ‘ways of working’ / product / service
- International Travel across Asia will be required
What do you need from me?
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- A passion for sales and new business with an eye for spotting an opportunity
- Ability to sell in a consultative, professional manner to senior executives
- Ability to handle a busy workload in a calm and professional manner being Proactive/Solution oriented
- Excellent Interpersonal skills – ability to interact with variety of different personalities, not afraid to challenge for follow up information – Both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Ability to be able to build relationships both internally and externally
- Self-motivated , trustworthy and builds confidence
- Knowledge and interest in the financial markets desirable
How do I apply?
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones, we want to hear from you!
We offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company. To apply, please submit in confidence a detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary to us.
**Only short listed candidates will be notified**