1882年の創設以来、ダウ・ジョーンズ (www.dowjones.co.jp) は世界のトップ企業にプレミアムコンテンツを配信しています。ウォール・ストリートの地下で設立されたニッチなニュースプロバイダーは今や、有料発行部数で全米最大のウォール・ストリート・ジャーナル、ダウ・ジョーンズ経済通信、ファクティバ、リスク・アンド・コンプライアンス、バロンズ、マーケットウォッチなど、数多くの一流の情報ブランドを擁する世界的なメディア企業へと成長を遂げました。
What are my accountabilities?
- The Commercial Partnerships team is focused on accelerating our subscriber base in Japan through forming commercial partnerships with designated partners.
- Assist the Partnerships Director in identifying new partners for us to work with through prospecting, cold calling and building excellent relationships.
- Face to face and telephone contact with all accounts to build relationship, educate customers regarding our offerings (digital, print and mobile) to execute the engagement, incremental and new business objectives.
- Increase engagement and registered users within partnerships
- New business development to include incremental revenue and new business accounts.
- Work with customer service to ensure optimum account management
- Maintain data, contacts and notes in CRM system
- Work in conjunction with marketing to optimize engagement with Partnerships and drive new business
- Improve performance of the function / department through the analysis of existing business processes, identifying innovative alternatives and recommendations for more effective or efficient ‘ways of working’ / product / service
What do you need from me?
- English/Japanese bilingual in both speaking and writing.
- A passion for sales and new business with an eye for spotting an opportunity
- Ability to sell in a consultative, professional manner to senior executives
- Ability to handle a busy workload in a calm and professional manner being Proactive/Solution oriented
- Excellent Interpersonal skills – ability to interact with variety of different personalities, not afraid to challenge for follow up information – Both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Ability to be able to build relationships both internally and externally
- Self-motivated , trustworthy and builds confidence
- Knowledge and interest in the financial markets desirable
- Degree holder
- This is a 1-year contract position with the opportunity to be converted to regular employment
How do I apply?
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that this could be your most exciting sales call of the day and know that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones in Asia, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit in confidence a detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary to us.
**Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted**