1. Oversee CWSJ’s various social media platforms, including Weibo, WeChat, Twitter, Facebook etc.
2. Build close and timely interaction with audience.
3. Plan and organize reader-engaging online events.
4. Compile user-generated contents on all platforms, both social media and website.
5. Participate in CWSJ's Professional Information Business projects.
6. Contribute to posting multimedia content on CWSJ, including slideshows and videos.
1. A magician who can transform hardcore journalism into social media stories that can go viral. The person should have a comprehensive knowledge of social media with a good understanding of readers' interest.
2. A joint in the newsroom. The person is expected to be excellent at people skills to collaborate with different departments.
3. A tailor of stories. The person should have outstanding judgement on news and impeccable skills of editing.
4. A language master. From Shakespeare to Internet slangs, the person should be a living dictionary when it comes to language creativity.
5. A self-motivator that is organized and expert at prioritization.
6. An effective team player who can deliver professionalism even under stress scenarios.
7. A perfectionist who is willing to go the extra mile to rule out the most invisible errors and imperfections.
Dow Jones offers the right professional an exceptional opportunity to develop their career with one of the world's leading financial and business information companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter, detailed resume stating your qualifications in ENGLISH, and current and expected salary to:
[Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.]