What are my accountabilities?
- Account Set-up/ Maintenance
- Analysis and Reporting
- Working directly with clients to resolve ongoing account issues such as change requests and invoicing questions
- Working with the APAC sales team to assist with account usage, billing or other data analysis
- Submit Sales Orders/Jira Tickets/Maintenance Cases
- Locate contracts/ send invoice per Sales and/or Customer’s request
- Customer and Vendor Liason
- Initiate product trials for new/additional users from Dow Jones, and third party vendors
- Act as liaison for new and existing customers through follow-up to ensure correct service levels and rates are applied
What do you need from me?
- University graduate with fluency in English
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual tasks
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Administrative support experience preferred
What we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
How do I apply?
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that this could be your most exciting sales call of the day and know that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit in confidence a detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary via our Career Site.
**Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted**